Pin and paddle

Chris Whitaker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Can't say I've ever seen those bits sold individually myself.

I'd recommend just having a look around a few forums in the second hand sales, given how many standard M4 stocks people have lying around because they've replaced them with more gucci models, your best bet's going to be just buying a whole new one. The number of colt standard LE collapsible stocks that must be collecting dust in boxes around the world is probably enormous, shouldn't cost you much at all because there's a huge supply and nobody wants to buy them.

• Supporters

I think the LE stocks are the best looking stocks there are, I'd love to have had one that worked, the pin and paddle were missing from mine too, but I managed to sell the gun on without those parts.

I was trying to find a pin and paddle set for ages but you just can't buy them on their own.

As Kinnerley has said, and I think I said it as well in another post, but you're better off just buying a whole new stock. So long as you get one that's actually labelled as being for the M4 that you have, there ought to be no problems.

Archived