colt 25

craig
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ive always loved this wee pistol if was my first pistol and the fact it was a spring thingy with a range of 13 feet didnt stop me using it for 8 years until last week were it broke,

i was beyond sad until now i found a GBB Colt 25 click click its now on it's wee way to me as i speak and soon very soon ill have my old buddy back from the dead B)

• 2 weeks later...

It's here it has arrived and it's blue

colt25.jpg

so far im loving it with a range of 10-15m in a small package that you can hide anywhere even more place if your names finius, just one problem with it and that is the trigger is very hard to pull back so much so that with my nerve damaged left hand i cant fire the wee thing

• Supporters
It's here it has arrived and it's blue

colt25.jpg

so far im loving it with a range of 10-15m in a small package that you can hide anywhere even more place if your names finius, just one problem with it and that is the trigger is very hard to pull back so much so that with my nerve damaged left hand i cant fire the wee thing

Had to laugh at the thing about Finius :lol:

I personally wouldn't buy one of these at it looks like a JBBG style thing, but I guess you can't go wrong for the price and concealment benefits.

Archived