E&C Glock 17 owners question on slide

Johndaniel4863

Hi everyone I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the extractor on an E&C G17 Gen 4 is moulded into the slide piece or does it come as a separate piece like the WE Glock slide?

I want to replace the slide on a WE Glock 17 with a standard slide as my WE slide is pretty worn on the edges and know that using an E&C TTI Slide they are 100% compatible with the WE slide internals and frame but don't know if the E&C standard slide needs a faux extractor fitting and if it does would the WE one fit into the E&C slide

Cheers

John

18 hours ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

Hi everyone I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the extractor on an E&C G17 Gen 4 is moulded into the slide piece or does it come as a separate piece like the WE Glock slide?

I want to replace the slide on a WE Glock 17 with a standard slide as my WE slide is pretty worn on the edges and know that using an E&C TTI Slide they are 100% compatible with the WE slide internals and frame but don't know if the E&C standard slide needs a faux extractor fitting and if it does would the WE one fit into the E&C slide

Cheers

John

Firesupport sell E&C glocks - you could drop them and email and ask? They might be able to look and one and give you a definite answer?

7 hours ago, woody_2231 said:

I don't have a E&C gen 4 but I have a E&C gen 3, the extracter is moulded into the slide so I'd imagine it would be the same on gen 4

Same here - I have a gen 3 E&C, and that has the extractor moulded too.  The extractor (moulded or separate) is purely cosmetic, I would be surprised if that alone meant it was incompatible with a WE frame, but happy to be corrected.

As an aside, the E&Cs are great pistols.