VFC M16A2 And HK MP5SD GBB Barrel Replacement Required

Super64

I’ve tried to replace the outer barrel on my VFC M16A2 with a dna steel one, but I’ve come to a dead end as I can’t get the original barrel nut and delta ring off. I think it’s possibly down to loctite, but I’ve already damaged the delta ring and barrel trying to get them off and don’t want to plough on and end up damaging the receiver. So I’m looking for someone who has the skills and tools to remove the original barrel and fit the new one. I’ve ordered dna delta ring set from WGC, so it’ll be a couple of weeks before that arrives. I’m looking for a tech with a decent reputation that people can recommend. I’m in the North East, but happy to post at my expense. 

I’d also like to get a Crusader suppressor and steel barrel fitted to my VFC MP5SD. It looks like the barrel needs some material removed, so probably need someone with access to lathe. 

Give me a shout with a quote if you think you can help. Thanks.

5 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Silly question but have you used an armourers wrench?

And checked which way the thread is , CW or CCW . We've all tightened instead of loosened !

8 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Silly question but have you used an armourers wrench?

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been using, but it won’t budge. 

2 hours ago, Nick G said:

And checked which way the thread is , CW or CCW . We've all tightened instead of loosened !

I’ve tried both ways and it’s not moving in the slightest. Which is making me think it’s locked on with some type of thread locker.