Tm fnx45 rds mounting?

G.locks

Anyone know how to mount a vector Optics frenzy (6moa) on to a tokyo marui fnx45? The holes for the bolts line up perfect but are to thick and the bolts from the pistol are not long enough, also needs some kind of spacer.The footprint on the sight is a tek footprint,i believe its the same as docter footprint.

Thanks 

30 minutes ago, G.locks said:

Anyone know how to mount a vector Optics frenzy (6moa) on to a tokyo marui fnx45? The holes for the bolts line up perfect but are to thick and the bolts from the pistol are not long enough, also needs some kind of spacer.The footprint on the sight is a tek footprint,i believe its the same as docter footprint.

Thanks 

you need to buy RMR plate for tm fnx 45 to fit rmr, unless its tokyo marui rmr which fits on right away.

You could try one of these, check the hole pattern obviously. I bought one but, never fitted it as a; I had a TM Red dot which I left on it and b; I bought a Glock and am using the  Vector Optics Red dot on that instead.

TOKYO MARUI FNX-45 RMR RISER - Airsoft

8 hours ago, Panama said:

could try one of these, check the hole pattern obviously. I bought one but, never fitted it as a; I had a TM Red

Thanks mate, i think that will work fine 👍🏻