Srs curving to the left

LazzurusMan

So a friend recently got an upgraded srs, faceless barrel, r hopped, piston, fast hop etc etc.

It seems to shoot straight, then as the bbs fly further they suddenly curve to the left with no wind. I'm guessing it's a hop issue, but we've had it apart and back together numerous times and everything is good and straight. Only thing I can think of is for some reason his hop isn't apply flat pressure, even though everything looks straight and flat when we look down the barrel with the hop applied.

Could be the Rhop setup, could also be a slight fault in the inner barrel.  Personally I'd get rid of the rhop to start and test a few buckings out.   Then move onto the inner barrel.  

Is the barrel stock?  How long is it?

43 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

Could be the Rhop setup, could also be a slight fault in the inner barrel.  Personally I'd get rid of the rhop to start and test a few buckings out.   Then move onto the inner barrel.  

Is the barrel stock?  How long is it?

420mm Faceless barrel, Faceless rhop patch, unknown brand flat hop bucking, fow metal nub, fast hop chamber.

Stupid thing is, it was apparently shooting perfect when he got it, he decided to take it apart to install a feed tube to stop the bbs from jamming the bolt, didn't fit it cause they sent the wrong part, put it back together and it's curved left ever since.

21 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

try turning the r hop patch 180 degree, if it hops to the right, it is the patch

Won't work. The Faceless barrels have a weird shaped hop window, so I'm not sure I'll fit. Not a bad idea to try though.