Aa t10 help needed!!!

LazzurusMan

If anyone out there has an action army t10 with standard hop unit, or a manual for the rifle, I need help.

My mags are emptying the while mag into the gun when I put them in. I need to know if I'm missing any parts in my hop chamber or if I've put any parts in wrong. Someone, anyone, please show me some pictures of inside the mag well, or of the manual showing an exploded image. Google is finding nothing!

19 minutes ago, LazzurusMan said:

If anyone out there has an action army t10 with standard hop unit, or a manual for the rifle, I need help.

My mags are emptying the while mag into the gun when I put them in. I need to know if I'm missing any parts in my hop chamber or if I've put any parts in wrong. Someone, anyone, please show me some pictures of inside the mag well, or of the manual showing an exploded image. Google is finding nothing!

I think you need to re-read the sentence and correct it, I have no idea what you are saying 😄

I put the mag in, pull the bolt back and the magazine empties into the gap left by the bolt. There's nothing I can see to stop the bbs from just shooting out into the empty cavity, and I can't find anything online that says I'm missing any parts. I'm stumped, and I want to use this tomorrow at combat airsoft.

Managed to fix the issue. The bb stopper in the hop chamber wasn't able to move far enough down to actually stop the bbs from all pouring out, and the spring wasn't strong enough. Bit if filing, cutting of plastic and a bit of cut up rhop patch (friend had one he wasn't going to use) and it now cycles. Or at least nothing fills the gap.