Specna AK Fire Selector Compatibility

GruntInfantry

Hey all,

I love my specna to bits, but the fire selector has fallen off and hence, is consigned to the mud in some field god knows where.. 

I've been looking to see if there are any selectors that have fit in, and I took a trip to SocomTactical where they were willing to try the J.G. AK fire selector in my rifle (excellent of them imo) but sadly it did not fit.

Does anyone know if any other brands would fit in the specna AKs? My last hope really is the Cyma set as I am aware that some Cyma are VFC clones, much like the Specnas, but any and all advice would be welcome

Thanks,

GruntInfantry

which specna ak specifically?

I've used parts from a cyma ak and it fitted a G&G ak, for the cost of them it might be worth just getting a cyma selector and giving it a try

I have a specna J-73, So it's an AK105 without the mosfet, you do make a good point, i just wondered if anyone on the site had experience with the specnas seeing how useless some retailers and specna customer support have been

I have a Cyma one on its way, because I have the exact same issue with the exact same model 😂

It’ll probably be a while though, on the way from China 

Edited by JinxDuh

Haha, good to know it's not just me with this problem (You would have thought it might be based on how i play and how brutally I treat myself let alone my equipment)

I may give in and just buy one from BBguns4less, they seem to have them in stock in the region of 15 quid, which is fair enough to make a rifle work again I think.. 

If I do i'l be sure to let you know of my experience with it! (Il likely order one tomorrow), or could just give in and do it now.. Ah may as well...

Just in case anyone is interested in my crusade to get a new fire selector. Sadly I have just had my order cancelled from bbguns4less due to a stock error on their part, so I have been given a refund and a discount code for my next order, which the latter of I thought was quite good of them, so now to source another one! 

Wish me luck chaps!

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-ak-fire-selector-plate?fv=16821

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-tactical-extended-fire-selector-lever-for-ak47-74-aeg

Specna and CYMA (vfc spec ones, 040, 048 etc) are supposedly entirely compatible save for minor fitment issues.