G&G CM-16 Raider 2.0 Appraisal needed

DeGen

Hi, I bought this not too long ago but have only used it 3 or 4 times and selling due to not having enough time to shoot. Any idea how much this would be worth? I have 3 mid cap and 1 hicap mag. Comes with battery. It was about £220 and the mags was like £15 each. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

IMG_7289.jpeg

IMG_7290.jpeg

• Supporters

Generally 60-70% of retail (based on the lowest current retail price) for the gun, if you want to shift it.  Parts and accessories, you're lucky to recoup half the price.

One thing: while the G&Gs are decently made and a known quantity, their spec is way behind current basic guns from (e.g.) Specna Arms and the prices have gone through the roof, so you might find yourself getting lowball offers.

On 02/07/2024 at 09:52, Rogerborg said:

Generally 60-70% of retail (based on the lowest current retail price) for the gun, if you want to shift it.  Parts and accessories, you're lucky to recoup half the price.

One thing: while the G&Gs are decently made and a known quantity, their spec is way behind current basic guns from (e.g.) Specna Arms and the prices have gone through the roof, so you might find yourself getting lowball offers.

Thanks, like I got for around £220 brand new and was barely used. Looking at retail prices most places are still around £200 or so. Couple of mags too which are like £20 or so each