USP Match holster

Hi guys does anyone know of any holsters that fit a USP match most Iv tried won’t even go over the compensator ore know anyone that is selling one ore a modified one ? 

Many kind regards Andy 

I don't suppose you use a Surefire torch on your USP?

If so, there is a Deadly Customs holster that gets around most limitations of wider pistols by gripping on to the torch rather than the pistol itself. The tracer variant would allow up to 35mm at the muzzle end.

The USP Match doesn’t have a rail mate it has a compensator over the extended barrel mate 

Iv seen them ones but you have to cut down the right side of the holster to allow the ambidextrous slide release to fit and I don’t fancy cutting tbh 

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Andy Heselwood said:

Iv seen them ones but you have to cut down the right side of the holster to allow the ambidextrous slide release to fit and I don’t fancy cutting tbh 

Ask them to do it for you then. 

On 01/07/2024 at 17:11, Andy Heselwood said:

The USP Match doesn’t have a rail mate it has a compensator over the extended barrel mate 

Not a conventional rail, mate, but you can clip a torch on to the groove of either side of the pistol, mate.

I know but I like the compensator on it mate and it’s just hard trying to find a holster that will fit it