AttackSense targets

So……..

I bought a few of these a couple of months ago as I had tried a larger set up at my local site and was quite impressed with them.

A great training tool and fun friendly competition on the larger scale with other players.

Initially, I had been informed that they would run on Apples iOS system, which they don’t (and I’ve only used Apple for the past decade or so, don’t flame me, it just simply works)

I still had, stashed in a cupboard an old Sony Xperia tablet which was working perfectly, but was too old a software version to run the app on the Sony, but was able to download and run some sort of emulator that would allow the app to install - Happy days (short lived)

So after about 6 hours of trying to get the targets connected to the tablet, I eventually gave up, putting the issue down to the app/old software being incompatible.

So fast forward to today when I received a fresh Android tablet running Android13 from Ali Express. Tablet seems to be functioning perfectly, and is recognising one of the targets to set up as a master control, but as soon as it connects to the targets Wi-Fi , it doesn’t recognise it and just does nothing

So a bit of a long shot

But does anyone have or has used this system to possibly guide me through connecting / settings?

The AttackSense videos on YT are about as much help as the proverbial Chocolate Fireguard 😫

I’m about to give up and just sell them 😂

IMG_2070.thumb.jpeg.72be89eadc0290c409636593b4d5939e.jpeg

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

I have this issue setting up WIFI MOSFETS and a Otoscope. To get it to work I have to "forget all networks" on the device, turn everything off then on again and it all connects and works.  No idea why its an issue but make sure Bluetooth and RFID/NFC are off if you have them just in case.

Hope you get it sorted looks like fun.

3 hours ago, Chev Chelios said:

I have this issue setting up WIFI MOSFETS and a Otoscope. To get it to work I have to "forget all networks" on the device, turn everything off then on again and it all connects and works.  No idea why its an issue but make sure Bluetooth and RFID/NFC are off if you have them just in case.

Hope you get it sorted looks like fun.

Thanks Chev

I’ll give this another go tomorrow 👍