My Feedback has Disappeared. Any fixes?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I am almost certain that I had at least +3 in my feedback score and it seems to have been reset.

I have messaged some of the staff, but wondered if perhaps there is a fix for this and its an issue my end?

Many thanks.

• Head Moderator

The member leaving feedback can change it (positive, neutral, or negative) and they can remove it as well.  

Moderators can also remove feedback, in your case I am not aware of that happening.

You could try sending a PM to the members who you have sold or brought items from and ask them to leave feedback.

6 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

The member leaving feedback can change it (positive, neutral, or negative) and they can remove it as well.  

Moderators can also remove feedback, in your case I am not aware of that happening.

You could try sending a PM to the members who you have sold or brought items from and ask them to leave feedback.

Hi there,

Thanks very much for looking into this. Very strange as I have sold things here and I am sure that I had +3 in feedback. I saw there was a feedback migration so maybe something to do with that. I sold things on here a few years ago - maybe 5 or so. I can always message the buyers and see what happens. 

Thanks again. :) 

• Head Moderator

Yes, all the old feedback prior to 2018 was archived and is no longer accessible.  That would explain your lack of feedback if all yours had been prior to the new feedback being implemented and all members getting reset to zero.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.