AEG AUG A3?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Why has nobody made (to my knowledge) an actual AUG A3 AEG yet? I know copy and paste is prevalent in the airsoft industry but surely it wouldn’t be that difficult to make the correct upper?

Posted (edited)

Is there much call now that the F90 is available?

I reckon an H-BAR AUG would be snapped up first & it only requires a new outer barrel & bipod.

Edited by gavinkempsell

1 minute ago, gavinkempsell said:

Is there much call now that the F90 is available?

I reckon an H-BAR AUG would be snapped up first & it only requires a new outer barrel & bipod.

The F90/EF88 is great but an AEG would be lovely! I’m just surprised they made a bunch of variants but didn’t think to make the correct upper rail 

The carbine is the closest I've seen but seem to be plenty variants with flat tops.

2 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

The carbine is the closest I've seen but seem to be plenty variants with flat tops.

This one? 

IMG_5564.png

1 hour ago, JinxDuh said:

Why has nobody made (to my knowledge) an actual AUG A3 AEG yet? I know copy and paste is prevalent in the airsoft industry but surely it wouldn’t be that difficult to make the correct upper?

Well someone to reverse engineer the gun and figure out the dimensions, build maybe multiple prototype to see if it works, then maybe 70k for the mold. So maybe 100K plus to develop and put in production. so maybe they sell whole sale £50ish each, costs them £20 to make them. so they have to sell several 1000 just to break even let alone a profit and they will loose production time on existing more profitable models. so that's why no bodies done as you notice all the current AUGs other than KWA and GHK are clones of TM designs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.