Amazing service from Mancraft (Poland)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just felt motivated to give these guys a mention - so very impressed. I picked up a rather knackered Mancraft PDIK off the classifieds here some months back as part of an old rifle, discovered that it leaked air badly when connected up, and after fiddling around with replacing the seals, realised that the problem was a part which had a deep scratch within it. Long story short, after contacting them to enquire if I could purchase that replacement part, they sent me 90% of a brand new PDIK rather than just the offending element- essentially for the cost of the postage. That is amazing service, and it turns out that the 'life time' warranty on the Mancraft PDIKs is something that they genuinely honour....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.