G&G GK5C

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got a swedish camo loadout and all I need is the swedish AK5C. Of course no one in the UK stocks them any more just as I get into them. 

I've been playing airsoft for 8 years so it's kind if embarrassing that I never thought to look for this rifle until the last 6 months. 

I would take the risk of going through Evike if I was rich and didn't care to wait months for it to arrive in UK customs.

Absolutely gutted though and really wish I hadn't missed this boat.

Still hopeful I can get a second hand one or a new one comes out in the future. We shall see...👀

I have been looking for one for a few years as well for a reasonable price. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

In Sweden the equivalent to the classifieds on here is called Dustyguns.se

Every once in a while the AK5C or AK5D shows up there. Might also be worth posting a wanted ad. Someone might be willing to ship to the UK.

Just beware of scammers, not that it’s common but occasionally people get scammed.

Edit:

Hit ”Visa filter” —-”Kategorier” —-”airsoft” —- ”Karbiner” —- ”Visa annonser”

to get to the carbines section.

Edited by theSwede

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.