Guns Modify MWS nozzles

novioman

Just purchased the Guns Modify V2 complete bolt with the V3.5 nozzle installed. Unlike the original Marui nozzle it doesn’t have the sprung loaded section around the nozzle. I am told it’s designed to not need it, but I can’t see any reason they wouldn’t include it.

The guns modify nozzles are highly recommended so I guess it’s o.k. Any one have any suggestions why they don’t.

Edited by novioman

The fake bolt lugs? Yeah they don’t do anything but you can transfer them from the old one if you are really fussed.

The GM nozzles are good and the three pack of rocket valves for modding are cool too.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, SSPKali said:

The fake bolt lugs? Yeah they don’t do anything but you can transfer them from the old one if you are really fussed.

The GM nozzles are good and the three pack of rocket valves for modding are cool too.

Thanks for the reply, apparently it’s to cushion the bolt and stop the nozzle from entering to far into the hop unit. Not sure how it could be transferred to the GM bolt though.

Edited by novioman

14 hours ago, novioman said:

Thanks for the reply, apparently it’s to cushion the bolt and stop the nozzle from entering to far into the hop unit. Not sure how it could be transferred to the GM bolt though.

I have been running TM and GM nozzles without it and had no issues, pretty sure the end of the bolt carrier stops in the receiver end face and not relying on some thin plastic to stop it! Not sure how well that tiny spring would slow the bolt mass and return spring either!

Reply from Guns Modify

Hi Douglas :
     As our experience , in some condition , the extractor cause jam or fly out .