Compressor

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, was hoping that someone might have a recommendation for a hpa compressor for filling tanks. Unfortunately both fields I play at don't have any compressors to refill, and now both my son and I are hpa my nearest tank refill was a 90 min round trip which is a pain in my ass to take twice as much. Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Hi,

A lot of people recommend the yong heng type compressors. 

I use a GX CS2 compressor which is more expensive than the previous mentioned ones, but allows me the choice of using it in the house or at a site via a car battery.

I seen that one and the cs3. How quick do they fill the tanks. Also have yiu had any problems with it? 

I cant remember how long they take, but its not drastic!

I've been using mine for 2 years now, with no issues.

Can you remember where you purchased it.  I see them from £200 on Ali express to £650 on other sites.

It was an amazon purchase. I got lucky as they were offering a discount at the time.

Cheers, they have good reviews. Gonna bite the bullet and get one .

It's a good choice, and will have the warranty as well.

I accidentally switched mine on without changing the voltage on the transformer which blew it! I contacted their support and a new one was sent out the following day.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.