Identify this motor?

BIGwat

Hi all

I've got at tm m14 that I got 2nd hand pre upgraded some years back and its been sat ever since, finally I've opened the gun up today and I have no idea what brand of motor this is. It seems pretty strong but no markings at all, it's a short type I know that much. This is mainly a post out of curiosity as I said there are no markings but there are probably a few of you who can tell just by looking at it regardless of markings. Any thoughts would be appreciated 

Screenshot_20240219_211847_Gallery.jpg

Edited by BIGwat
Wording error

More pics would be amazing, especially outside of the motor cage.

Almost certainly though, it's a standard Chihai China Neo motor or similar. What RPS do you get from it with the M14? Is the gear ratio stock?

I've put the gun back together now unfortunately 🤣 but the motor looks identical on the other side if thats any help. Almost certainly is good enough for me, ive decided to get it up to scratch after being sat for so long and not knowing 100% what is actually inside the gun other than I was told it was built as a dmr. so I'm going to see what's worth swapping and keeping including that motor, I have no idea on the gears as of yet but its also locked to semi so rps is unknown.

Most likely the motor is just fine for your purposes. Just keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't start smoking. 😉

sorry completely forgot to respond back to you guys, i really appreciate the help and taking the time to respond, I've come to the conclusion it is just some cheap Chinese brand, probably impossible to know exactly which brand but along the lines of the ones mentioned. I've decided to throw the m14 up for sale on here as really I have too many guns as it is. i could do with calming my spending down on airsoft quite abit....for now 🤣 again guys really appreciate the help regardless

many thanks