Another BAR10/VSR10 build!!

slick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After a long  hiatus from the world of airsoft I've made a bit of a return! This time I've ventured into the world of sniping. Quickly bought 2 BASRs one each for my son and I, got a hardly used JG BAR10 and a B.N TM VSR10. The JG was running close to hot just under 500fps on 0.2g but the trigger quickly failed before I even got to use it due to not being able to handle the spring. 😲

The VSR10 I'll keep OEM for now until I can figure whats worth spending on, but at less than 1J its actually really nice to cycle!

The BAR10 internals got binned so thought I give it a go and rebuild it top down

Mods

Sniper Mechanics WASP piston

RAPAX easy pull 2J spring

TTI TDC Hop chamber

TTI 6.03 430mm steel barrel

ML 70 /SM Flamingo/Modify X range bucking

ML Omega nub

ML 90 trigger

Test Results

For anyone that it interest please see my results. All readings were taken with 12 shots, lowest and highest being discounted.

Done a lot of testing with a weighted pistons and air brakes and settled on a light piston with no air brake running using 0.45g. This runs at a sweet 323fps/2.2js

I will run in for a bit as its running quite close to the limit so might need to install brakes at some point.

Not been able to test max effective range but getting groups to around 90mm(V) X 85mm(H) at 30yards  removing 1 flyer in each plane - is this any good, it was outdoors with a slight wind? LOL used to having a PCP air rifle and at this range  you would expect 1 hole!

Note this is on 0.3gs don't feel  flush enough yet to test on the 0.45gs

image.thumb.png.36117b5a27fbd666acf22be5414abb0d.png

Hot OEM BAR10!

image.jpeg.4526663fa442614e8b4e40f1f5e3a8d9.jpeg

Goodies!

image.jpeg.5f645dd4e121ec657a573665c1315943.jpeg

image.jpeg.2e929f23aae7c41268fa18774d465082.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.