Moral support required...

Egon_247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some pews just try you, don't they?

Boneyard M14. 

I've learned a LOT repairing this beastie. Only I've just snapped the reciever clean in half on the last knockings of putting it back together. 

Ping. 

Feck. 

My YouTube history goes like this::

M14 gearbox

M14 switch assembly

M14 why did I do it?

M14 screws like wtf?

M14 working

M oh that's enough

Whale music

Welding pot metal

😂😂😱😱🙄😢😁

Tis a rollercoaster of a ride.

I feel your pain but I'm thinking I need to get myself a boneyard something just to take apart! Just to see how it works and to see if I can make it better. lol

5 minutes ago, DanBow said:

I feel your pain but I'm thinking I need to get myself a boneyard something just to take apart! Just to see how it works and to see if I can make it better. lol

Oh if you can do it it's monumentalally satisfying. Only sometimes you just have to suck it up and spend more on parts than buying a new one! 😂😂

• 2 weeks later...

Well....JB weld to the rescue. 

Never used JB before -ive used loads of 2 part epoxy resin types just not this one - and so far she's holding up. 

Got some bits coming from a lovely guy on here so hopefully she'll be ready to try out soon....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.