ASG MK-23 Vs TM MK-23 Vs SSX23

SeanM

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 07/12/2023 at 09:02, Gox00 said:

I have both ASG MK23 and TM MK23, I 'upgraded' the TM and it worked pretty poorly but this was obviously down to me not the gun, the gun was SUPER fecking fine from day one until  touched it. 

The ASG worked just as good (at cqb setting) until an issue where it was loading two bbs at once and no one could work out why and I was basically told its cheap so not worth paying a tech to sort. I agreed.

Now I have 2, both of which dont work properly (have been saying for over a year that I will sort the TM though :D )

If you are going to chuck new stuff into it, and play around with it then I would grab an ASG personally!!

IIRC the double feed issue which is not uncommon on MK23's is to do with the mag lips. From memory nobitch released some replacement ones after his attempt to persuade everyone that the double feeding was down to how they were pulling the trigger 🤣

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.