PTS PMAGs

RobHedley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Airsoft Collective,

I am currently thinning out my Airsoft collection and came across these Mags. I got these when I bought an electric G36 back in the day, I switched to Gas powered within a few months and these were put on a shelf. They are PTS Magpul PMAG 30 so real cap mags

I know nothing more about them, compatibility, exact model number etc so I am hoping to tap into your knowledge to get some more details and a price for the 4 of them and individual.

Cheers

mag1.png

mag2.png

mag3.png

I've done a quick Google and as expected they're a discontinued product. Have you ever tried loading them to confirm that they only hold 30 BB's? 

The newer PTS G36 Enhanced Polymer Magazines (EPMs) sell for anywhere between £22-27 each. Aside from the fact they're Magpul branded and discontinued I don't think I'd value them at any more than £10-15 each, but happy to be proven wrong if there's a specific market for or collector of them!

2 hours ago, Jacob Wright said:

I've done a quick Google and as expected they're a discontinued product. Have you ever tried loading them to confirm that they only hold 30 BB's? 

The newer PTS G36 Enhanced Polymer Magazines (EPMs) sell for anywhere between £22-27 each. Aside from the fact they're Magpul branded and discontinued I don't think I'd value them at any more than £10-15 each, but happy to be proven wrong if there's a specific market for or collector of them!

They're worth more than the EPM ones to the right person. They're the only replica of the Magpul PMags so KSK impressionists love them. Prices fluctuate from probably £20 each to £50 each as they're so rare they don't come up very often and people are happy to pay silly prices, hence being hard to value. Occasionally they come up cheap (I paid £70 for the 5 I have) so depends how long you want to sit on them 😅

Cheers gents,

I knew I could count on the collective.

I will put them up for the mid range price and see what happens

Rob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.