Sites in Dorset/Devon?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Moving to Dorset come January, hoping to find some good sites there after a while out of the game. Looking on maps though, it seems pretty empty (which I’m not convinced of given the plethora of rural space) with only 1 site coming up called Spec Ops.

Am I missing some awesome sites that just aren’t very visible on a search?

Off the top of my head.....

Bravo Romeo (Bere Regis)

Camouflage Airsoft (Christchurch/Bournemouth)

Ground Zero (nr Ringwood)

UCAP Valiant (Dorchester Prison)

It depends on whereabouts in Dorset you are moving to. There's quite a few sites within a ~1 hour drive of Bournemouth if you venture into Hampshire.

2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Off the top of my head.....

Bravo Romeo (Bere Regis)

Camouflage Airsoft (Christchurch/Bournemouth)

Ground Zero (nr Ringwood)

UCAP Valiant (Dorchester Prison)

It depends on whereabouts in Dorset you are moving to. There's quite a few sites within a ~1 hour drive of Bournemouth if you venture into Hampshire.

None of these were coming up on Google - appreciated! (I think Airsoft sites and SEO don’t always go hand in hand lol)

We’re going to be Bridport/Dorchester way, so also able to venture into east Devon too.

Edited by AshOnSnow

4 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

None of these were coming up on Google - appreciated! (I think Airsoft sites and SEO don’t always go hand in hand lol)

We’re going to be Bridport/Dorchester way, so also able to venture into east Devon too.

UCAP Valiant is pretty amazing as a CQB venue - it's just off the Dorchester high street. Greggs is a 2 minute walk for a lunchtime pasty too.

If I lived nearer to Dorchester it would be my regular site.

11 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

UCAP Valiant is pretty amazing as a CQB venue - it's just off the Dorchester high street. Greggs is a 2 minute walk for a lunchtime pasty too.

If I lived nearer to Dorchester it would be my regular site.

I’ve never done CQB before, will definitely give it a go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.