ASG CZ P09 venting

AGR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I have just bought a new ASG Cz p09 poly slide pistol. I brought 2 new extra mags with it. All 3 mags vent after firing 4 or 5 rounds in rapid succession. Sometimes it won’t even push out a bb and it rolls out seconds later. I’ve tried abbey 144a gas and WE green gas, both give the same results. 

I presume it’s the pistol as opposed to the mags. 

Can anyone advise me on this please? I have 4 other pistols from different manufacturers and none have this issue. 

Many thanks

Hi, I stripped it down and the nozzle and bucking seem ok. However, after putting some rounds through it I noticed they were oily?!  Could some lubricant in the barrel be the cause of this?

Like someone stated above it sounds like a nozzle issue. It should be moving freely with just enough resistence to keep a tight seal. Some silicone oil on the piston might help.

The higher preassure gas might have helped push the nozzle harder.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.