MP5 Magazine Catch (Bolt Airsoft)

Baptimus_Prime

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I’m quite new to airsoft so my technical skills are very much at beginner level so any advice would be appreciated!

The magazine retaining catch on my Bolt Airsoft MP5 is faulty. It appears the metal appears to have been severed as you can see from the video so I’m not sure if this is something I’ll be able to fix or if I’ll need to source a replacement part. 

Magazines don’t house properly and when I do put a mag in I have to push down on the catch until I hear a click otherwise the mag can just fall out.

If anyone has any ideas plz let me know.

I've no specific knowledge of the Bolt but its definitely broken and would be hard to fix.

There must also have been a spring keeping pressure inwards so that will need replacing too.

Have you done a search for spares?

EDIT:  Maybe try here BOLT PARTS | Airshooters

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.