Ordering directly from APS?

BIGwat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

has anyone ordered directly from aps to the uk before or know if they do? according to their shipping information they don't mention delivering to the uk but they also don't mention not delivering to the uk

from their website

APS has a logistic team to process and handle your orders every day, we partnered with several major courier services to ensure your product is delivered to you in a timely manner.

Our partnering couriers are UPS and Hong Kong Post. We ship our products to most of the countries includes the following:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia (Republic of), France, Finland, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania (Republic of), Luxembourg, Maldives (Republic of), New Caledonia, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia (Republic of), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.

We don't ship or do any online retails business with the customer located in the the following countries: Australia, Argentina, Brazil, China, Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Italy, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Russia, Phillippines, United States 

Maybe email them and ask?

Based on their statement, I would assume that they do ship to the UK.

just parts for my cam870, bolt pin, shell latch arms, dynamic follower, just bits and bobs really but would also be handy in general because i know if i need/want something i can get it without having to order things from seperate places especially with it being over seas in HK

Ordered a load of Glock parts direct from them last year, no issues whatsoever, they shipped the order within 2 days. 
No customs charges on arrival either, was about £60 worth of bits. 

12 minutes ago, Ronin0033 said:

Ordered a load of Glock parts direct from them last year, no issues whatsoever, they shipped the order within 2 days. 
No customs charges on arrival either, was about £60 worth of bits. 

thats what i like to hear! awesome thanks for that mate, ill be placing an order soon then.  just saved me a load of hassle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.