ORGA Japan

MILITATED

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies if there is an old thread for Orga.

Orga have 2 sites - 1 international and 1 Japanese store, though they offer the ability to order from the JP store, if you contact them. The JP store typically has items that can't be found outside of Japan.

Sent them an email with the links of the products I wanted from their JP store & they responded a few hours later. Communication was perfect throughout the whole transaction.

They sent me a quote for the items + shipping to the UK, which was all good. Their shipping preference seems to be EMS and cost me about £19. They then sent me their PayPal address & I paid.

I actually made a small error with one of the links, since Google translate was a little weird with the titles. I ordered an item for a PTW, instead of TM MWS. Contacted them and they were happy to rectify the order, at no extra charge & even promptly refunded the small price difference, without me asking (I'd have been happy for them to have kept it, considering it was my error). Thought I'd add that, as it is very important to see how a company responds in the event of a problem.

They sent images of the items I had ordered for final clarification, then shipped it on Tuesday. To my suprise, it arrived on Saturday.

Protective packaging was extensive, which is great to see. 

I'd absolutely recommend them & will be using them again very shortly. 

Here are the links, in case you want to take a look:

International store

https://orga-airsoft.com/

JP store

https://orga-inc.jp/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.