Specna arms, cyma ak and ares honey badger

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm hoping for some appraisals for some of my kit that I'm considering selling.

First up, Specna Arms SA-e19 edge:

Internally it is stock, bought new, put about 500 rounds through it but then bought a TM M4 and took the handguard off this and put it on the TM. The Specna now has an SR15 style rail instead; the barrel is shorter than the handguard as I was going to do an integrated suppressor style build. It's not a perfect fit and it relies on the bolts on the handguard clamping into the outer barrel. No gas tube/block.

Will come with an Ali Express Holo sight as pictured. No batteries, possibly got the 2 mags it came with.

Next up; Cyma ak74u

Bought second hand from this forum last year but I'm about to upgrade to a recoil AK.

This will come with 1 mag. No batteries. Optic and rail mount not for sale as these will be going on my new AK.

I've probably put about 400 to 500 rounds through it only as I didn't have any batteries that fit. I suspect it might be an ex 2 tone as there are a few little flecks of red pai t here and there but only noticeable up close.

Aaaand finally, Ares "Honey Badger".

This is a very reluctant sale as it has been a go-to for many years now and has been brilliant.

Won't come with any accessories pictured, no battery and 1 or 2 mags. 

Internally stock apart from the gearbox spring (possibly a Guarder m95? Shoots around 320 fps on 0.2). Externally has a few little bumps and knocks as it's had good usage.

My guesses are:

Specna: £180

Cyma: £100

Ares: £130

Thanks for looking.

20230619_182110.jpg

20230619_182102.jpg

20230619_182051.jpg

20230619_181756.jpg

20230619_181745.jpg

20230619_181823.jpg

20230619_182211.jpg

Edited by THE FNG

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, AK has sold

• 3 months later...

Quick bump.

Would it be fair to ask for £100 each?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.