Newbie to HPA, looking for advice

Barny

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, as title, very new to hpa and I'm struggling with how to make the airline from tank to sit nicely to my side. It kinda bows outwards and no amount of fiddling/relocating tank/regulator routing  makes it look reasonable. How do you do your hpa set up, can you post some pics please? 

See you Sunday m8 you can look at mine and Si's(left hander).Needs to follow the lines of your body as near as possible,no sharp bends,nice smooth curves.

You can't see it too well in the pic but mine goes over my right shoulder,inside my assault vest ,back out at the r/h side and upto the gun (S shaped I suppose).And I can and regularly do swap hands.

339292536_147631918247347_123603350845899464_n.jpg

Awesome,  a lefty too so that'll be a big bonus. Looking at yours I realise I don't run plate carries, and only  occasionally run a mk5 small chest rig. So that may mean I need to run the rig to help with the routing. 

More fiddling I think 🤔

P.s nice gun 😉

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.