VFC PSG-1 GBB conversion to HPA?

RhysC97

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone!

New to the forum but I'm been playing airsoft for a few years now, only using a Krytac LVOA AEG and I've never considered dabbling in GBB or HPA until recently.

Moving over to sniper/DMR as a car crash left me slightly disabled and not as fast/mobile as a used to be but I refuse to give up on my hobby. I'm looking at purchasing a VFC PSG-1 and I'm wondering if it's possible to convert this to HPA with the hose running through the stock or grip, I'm not a big fan to the line running through the mag. Is this possible?

Going with HPA as it's a wicked looking gun with... mediocre performance, unfortunately. As the gas wanes, so does the power and the shots become more inconsistant.

Money isn't much of an object, thankfully, but how much would a project like this cost?

Cheers everyone!

Rhys

l5lvbxlq6vg61.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg

Hey RhysC97,

As 1st Commando said the performance out the box is insane and I haven’t noticed a drop off as the gas is used. Then the gas capacity of the mags is phenomenal.

On a side note, I have realised that my Umarex PSG1 isn’t fir me and I prefer more of a mobile role within Airsoft so I have decided to sell it. I have only fired it in my garden running about 5 - 6 mags through it. It has never been to an Airsoft field and it like brand new. It comes with 2 magazines, the full case, loader and sling. Send me a pm if you are interested before I stick it in the Classifieds.

B3A18CFF-9C07-4274-A115-3BFEF1155AF9.jpeg

Edited by RobHedley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.