Opinions on the Idogear tactical belt?

Beorn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking to get a decent belt without breaking the bank, and I figure instead of spending a tenner on a basic speed belt I could spend a wee bit more for a proper tactical belt, so I don't need to buy another belt down the line for use with pistols/mag pouches etc.

From what I've read and heard a two piece belt with an inner and outer is a great option, and I've got my eyes on this Idogear one. https://www.amazon.co.uk/IDOGEAR-Tactical-Release-Laser-Cut-Multi-camo/dp/B09X1CBXDZ/ref=sr_1_53?crid=1SEVMYHPYCU16&keywords=battle%2Bbelt%2Bwith%2Binner%2Bvelcro&qid=1682161225&sprefix=battle%2Bbelt%2Bwith%2Binner%2Bvelcro%2Caps%2C70&sr=8-53&th=1&psc=1

Does anyone have any opinions/reviews of it? Also, what sizes do you use for your waist size?

Cheers!

I have the exact same belt. Zero issues so far. Works well.

I have, all good and nicely made too. Just got this laser cut one which is a little softer than the other ones and feels more comfortable as a trade off. 

Since these photos I've trimmed the ends and tightened it up a little 

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 19.20.21 (9).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 19.19.39.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.