For Sale: Tokyo Marui MP7 GBB

RecsPowerCode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Price: 340 excluding postage for all

Glitches: obvious wears and damage is showed in the picture below, others are fine, mags are leak free.

Sperate sale is possible, but the price will go up, however, if u buy my other stuffs together, I can get u a reduce.

This is a used TM MP7A1 GBB for sale in bundle, there is an obvious wear on external but the functions are fine and the internal is fine as well. I am thinking of a price of 200 for the gun itself and the original mag, and i have 4 extra mags that are selling at 35 each. together will be 340 excluding the postage cost, you're also welcomed to collect at Birmingham. any question or further information you are welcome to WhatsApp me: 07361688525, I will respond to you ASAP.

20230403134954.jpg

20230403135027.jpg

20230403135010.jpg

20230403135016.jpg

Edited by RecsPowerCode

9 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Wrong section this needs to go in the sales sub forum

hi which one is it? 

11 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Wrong section this needs to go in the sales sub forum

nvm i found it, sry i am noob here

How can i delete this topic? i know i am putting this in a wrong section i am really sorry

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.