Good news! I'm a douche nozzle!

DRaZZ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recent post about my 1911 mags not firing a full mag....

When I first got my gun I saw a co2 spring that's beefier than the one that was in the gun!

At the time, thinking the spring may help with fire rate or just assuming more power = happier me, I swapped for the bigger spring!

Knowing now it only effects the recoil I have swapped them back. As I have since purged and oiled the mags, I'm now getting a full mag plus 15 shots before it's out of gas!

This won't help with the cold issues but I feel better knowing that atleast the gun and mags are sound and I was the problem all along!

I'm not giving up on finding a cure for the cold freezing up the mags outdoors but I'm glad that I can atleast shoot full mags now.

To all who commented trying to help me, I thank you but thankfully the issue was the idiot behind the gun and not the gun itself!

20 hours ago, DRaZZ said:

I'm not giving up on finding a cure for the cold freezing up the mags outdoors

If you do, you’ll clean up. Literally every gas shooter wants this, buts it’s a little like a perpetual motion machine. Ain’t gonna happen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.