Nuprol holographic sight

DRaZZ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, hope you are all well!

New to airsoft and recently purchased an m4 and to go with it I bought a holo sight and a torch, both by nuprol.

Torch is the nx200, the battery catch has already broken from the gun being in a bag, not great considering it cost me 60 quid. Torch itself is very bright and aside from the battery lock seems well made.

My issue is with my holo sight. The box has no model number on it. It has a barcode with worn out lettering. As in the pic!

On the bottom of the sight you can see the second pic!

I have added a pic of the sight itself!

From what I can tell it appears to be a nuprol 883, a replica of the Eotech 553 but I can't be certain as Google and YouTube tell me nothing.

What I want to know is, are any of you familiar with this bit of kit? I paid 70 for it brand new, is it a good sight?

I'm concerned as the red / green reticle seems to be slightly rotated clockwise, I wanted to find a review or guide to see if there is a way to alter the rotation. I know I can up, down, left, right ... Windage n elevation adjust, can't see how I would rotate the reticle to 12 o'clock though. Does anyone have experience with this sight and can maybe tell me if I have bought expensive junk, am just unlucky or if I can rotate this reticle?

Again thanks in advance and thanks for all the replies to my other couple of questions, you guys are a welcoming community and I appreciate it!

P.s. It does seem the reticle is rotated but until I use my small level I won't know for sure. Looking down to shoot it seems slightly off to my eye though!

20230209_221501.jpg

20230209_230140.jpg

20230209_231743.jpg

20230209_231728.jpg

• Supporters

No, there's no way to rotate the reticule on these sights. If it's off, send it back.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.