Crazy jet

Mad dog 49

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone who uses a crazy jet inner barrel on their pistol got any advice on whether it is affected by adding a tracer unit? I'm fitting the crazy jet to my hi capa and have a brighter c tracer for night usage and I'm wondering if the tracer unit will negate the benefit of the crazy jet?

I/ve used a tracer on one of my GBBR's with a crazy jet in it without any issues. Not used the tracer on any of my pistols but cant imagine the results would be different. 

Thanks Nick, as I suspected, but just wanted to check with someone who has used the barrels.

Points to note. 

Don't try and fit a crazy jet barrel to a Novritsch SSP1 unless you are happy to get the dremel out!

The rim inside the SSP1 hop unit is 360 degrees around the front end, the CJ barrel only has side cutouts and as such, to get the barrel in, you'll have to dremel the inside rim top and bottom of the hop unit.

Edited by Mad dog 49

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.