Scopecam 2

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've recently purchased a scopecam 2 and it works fine,but it has a niggling issue which is bugging me...how do I adjust the date so every file doesn't reflect 2000/01/01?

It's only a small thing but it really bugs me,my SJ Cam connects to my phone and sets all that but this......TIA

I'm not sure this'll work with a scopecam but I know a lot of this sort of kit does it in a similar way:

Insert a freshly formatted memory card into the device and turn it on;

Turn it back off and remove the memory card, put it into and adapter and plug it into a PC;

Open File Manager and there should be a text file, this should contain the date and time;

Open this file with something like NotePad and edit to the correct time & date and save the amended file;

Remove from PC, put back in device, power up and hopefully any new recordings should now show the (almost) correct date & time.

Then again I could to totally and utterly wrong!! 😂

A quick bit of online digging and it seems that it might be possible to set it via the app.

Have to admit the instructions for this are pretty rubbish!

Yes got it,I did google it but I couldn't find anything.The FB group helped,you have to enable "time auto-sync" in the app settings....🤔

Glad you've got it sorted, might have been helpful if they'd explained that in the instructions 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.