Little tip for tm lcp/lcp2 hop up

Schnitz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I apologize if this is a known thing already but I thought I'd share it anyway. I love my lcp2 but it's a fixed hop like the other compact carry guns by Tokyo marui. It'll only really hop .2 or .23 which is annoying because I don't use anything less than .25s in any of my other rifs. I removed the hop tensioner and stuck a little square of electrical tape under the part which makes contact with the bucking. Now it'll hop .25s flat to 25-30m. A  single layer of electrical tape was the perfect amount for .25s 

Technically it isnt fixed hop, even though they do advertise it as fixed.

If you push the metal hop arm towards the front of the gun, it increases hop, push to the rear and it decreases it.

You can also bend it to increase hop. Mine us currently easily overhopping 0.3g bbs with the hop set to around 70% of its travel.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.