Valve chamber seal replacement?

Adman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. New here, but I've searched the forums expecting to find an answer and was surprised not to.

I have a couple of 1911 lookalikes (a Well & a BV, nothing expensive, NBB screw-in CO2 bulb holders, not mags, with slim BB mags), both of which appear to have the same internals and the same problem. When you load the CO2 bulb, the gas emptys out the barrel. This isn't the bulb seal, so I guess the vavle/expansion chamber seals have gone on both. Does anyone know where to get replacements? I've dropped one out easy enough, looks to be a simple brass & polythene seal, but I can't seem to find any anywhere on any Airsoft sites?

Thanks,

Adman.

This thing! Seats in the recess in the end of the expansion chamber. It's what seals the pin through which the CO2 goes when the barrel knocks it back.

(This is one of the models where the trigger pushes the barrel forward to load a BB, then releases it to 'hammer' back on the aforementioned CO2 release pin.)

Thanks 😉

IMG_20220831_100224.jpg

IMG_20220831_100239.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.