Bloc Eyepro

C-Diddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies, I know eyepro has been done to death, but can anyone with any experience of Bloc Lynx glasses give me a quick steer, especially if they're an absolute sweat monster like me?

I switch between issued Revision Sawfly, Bolle Raiders and Bolle X1000, all with anti-fog spray. All get steamy, to varying degrees, especially recently of course. Just wondered if these are any good as I like the look and the various 10% off codes all flying around at the moment. 

Think bloc are quite new to the tactical eye wear world, hence the discount prices (could be wrong).

Their sunglasses are a good, affordable option and give a great cost/benefit ratio.

Ultimately any "anti fog" that the glasses have will be a layer over the lens itself, when that wears off they'll be just like any other pair. Guess the real question is how long does that layer last? As they're new I doubt anyone knows yet. 

They seem expensive to me for a non premium brand tactical eye pro option (Vs say Oakley, ess, wiley, revision) with no proven pedigree behind them. 

Also I find with glasses that the fit of them to your face is super important, having a small gap (small, not too big)  in places is needed for airflow which reduces fogging. Buying online doesn't give you the chance to try before you buy and I bet finding bloc tactical locally won't be easy. 

If you sweat loads, other options are goggles with fans in them (generally home made) or mesh (check out heroshark). People get worried about mesh with the risk of shards of smashed bbs coming through, though I can't recall any cases in 10 years of being on various Airsoft forums and Facebook where the person's eye was actually damaged from shards through mesh, irritated, yes, but not blinded etc. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.