AA R504 magazines

SoupyXo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

does anybody know where i can buy these magazines? 

if not these specifically, a magazine that will fit the army armament r504, and not cause issues? i dont mind if it sticks out the end of the mag well a bit, i just need some spares for it 

You can search for R501, R504, R603 or R604 mags.  They're all the same.

Edit: This looks like a good price and they are a good retailer.

Army Custom 4.3/5.1 Hi-Capa Gas Magazine (R501/R603/R604 Rounds - 27 Rounds - Black) (bespokeairsoft.co.uk)

Edited by EDcase

Just now, EDcase said:

You can search for R504, R603 or R604 mags.  They're all the same.

interesting!! i've had a look for them plenty of times, but the cover on the bottom of the mags on the latter seems to be a lot thicker than the 504 mags, so im hesitant to buy them incase they have clearance issues

The bottom may stick out a bit on some.  See if you can find some vids on YT about your pistol and they may mention magazine compatibility.

Or contact the retailer and ask them.

Edited by EDcase

gave patrol base a call, they said i could buy an r501 mag, see if it fits, and if it doesnt, i can return it. i might do that and just take the base plate off, and if it fits, it fits.... im sure someone with a 3d printer would print baseplates for a magazine if i asked nicely and paid them 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.