Asg drum mag

Morgan evo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Morgan evo said:

Yeah I dont really know where to start really and what bits to get to make one 

No offence, if you've not got a clue, & I mean that in the nicest way, would you not be better off buying ready made, or alternatively I think there's one or more companies that do adaptors for some of the niche guns, allowing some "off the shelf" drum mags to fit. 

It's commendable to knock kit up yourself, but most guys that do it dabble/work in associated fields that give them the skillsets & equipment to undertake these projects. 

Unless somebody has made the exact mag you want, you going to have to find out for yourself what parts are needed.

However, I can guarantee you’ll need an Evo mag, (preferably mid or low cap), the drum mag you want to convert, some Bowden cable and  a lot of patience.

The obvious thing to do is buy a 9mm type drum mag, cut the mag adapter too off, cut the bottom off an Evo mag, somehow  join the two together and use the Bowden cable between the two for a smooth BB feed.

Sorry I can’t help any more

• Supporters

Just to add my tuppence worth, I've made a couple of box mags in the past, a long time back lol, & yeah a lo or mid cap, as well as your donor drum/box mag, when it came to getting a good feed tube from one 't tother, I found a 7mm expansion spring to be perfect, they're available in many lengths, once its in the position you want, stick some heat shrink over it, warm it & it will keep that position, resisting knocks & even disassembly.

simples👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.