Krytac hop unit.....

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need reccomendations for a replacement hop unit for my Trident SPR MK2.I broke mine beyond repair hence the change.Somehow it became "glued" to the barrel and no I didn't use any glue.Not sure why but I couldn't shift it so I tapped it with a pair of pliers and smashed it to bits,there was no way I could twist it at all.I only wanted to fit a new hop rubber and nub due to inconsistency..perhaps that's part of the issue...thanks.

Prometheus make a hop up chamber that is advertised as being Krytac compatible. Haven't used it myself but it's a fairly reputable brand.

Whatever type you decide on, check if it includes all the components or if they are needed from the old unit. Particularly if the previous one is a complete write off.   

38 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Prometheus make a hop up chamber that is advertised as being Krytac compatible. Haven't used it myself but it's a fairly reputable brand.

Whatever type you decide on, check if it includes all the components or if they are needed from the old unit. Particularly if the previous one is a complete write off.   

Thanks,ordered,and yes the other one is written off,proper...😏

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.