Cybergun FNX-45 adaptor plate

Little White Balls

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

I'd like to pick up an adaptor plate to fit an RMR to my Cybergun FNX-45. I've found a couple abroad who are charging £30 for postage on top of the cost of the adaptor, or one in china that's guaranteed to be delivered in no more than three months, but I'm hoping I have another option. Has anyone got a recommendation for where I could get one that won't break the bank, and will arrive in a matter of weeks?

Thanks all,

Tom

Edited by Little White Balls

Which RMR are you looking at? The one I got from Amazon for my Cybergun FNX was a direct fit no adapter required...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0773G4P53/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Cyberlawyer
typos

Oof, sorry for the delay. Looks like I wasn't subscribed to this thread like I thought I was! 

Anyway, thanks so much for the tip! You know, after all the reading up about adapter plates it never even occurred to me to try! Maybe I'll be lucky, but if not I'd certainly rather pick up a new sight for £40 than a little metal plate for £45! 😃

Thanks again,

Tom

I have also been after an RMR adapter like this for a while but no luck trying to source one here.

I have one of these: https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/rmr-red-dot-sight-adjustable-brightness-black-de?search=Rmr adjustable

It does fit onto the FNX with the picatinny adapter it comes with but it doesn't seem very stable and it sits very high, totally obscuring the iron sights.

I've asked Fire Support to try and order one in from Ace One Arms directly, I'll let you know if they get back to me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.