Marui M203 shotgun launcher

strykerles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Purchased this a while back for cheap as it didn't have proper mounts, just the barrel mounting plate

Ā 

(can't post pics as they are too big šŸ¤¬)

Ā 

Ā 

I would like to beable to mount it on my m4 or cz bren on the lower rails.Ā 

Ā 

Longshot I know but does anyone have any idea how I could do it?

Ā 

I was thinking of attaching some rails to the top and then clamping them together on my gun

Ā 

Any ideas welcome

Ā 

Thanks

Edited by strykerles

Wow, that takes me back! Haven't seen one of those for decades. I'd be very careful about drilling into the top as it's a shotgun and you don't want to foul anything. You also will want a spacer or something against the mag well to take the strain from cocking it. Marui used to supply a small block for this. Otherwise all the strain from cocking it will be on the small screws you mount a rail with. Not great in a plastic body. Lots of fun though :)

yeah IĀ  was thinking of attaching some rail sections through the steel top plate then trying to reinforce it so it doesn't tear itself apart on cocking it šŸ˜‚

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.