Cyma CM0.98 sluggish response…

Eddairsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently bought a brand new CM0.98 sr25 and I’ve found the response pretty awful, the only part I have changed is a cut down m135 to get 350 fps.

the motor felt like it had strong magnets so I assumed would be half decent but I’m thinking maybe it needs junking?

I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue with a cyma with the electronic trigger?

thanks for any help

Could be one of many things, are you running 7.4v?  Battery good?  Upload a video of it shooting.  Probably not the best idea to chop down a M135 spring for 350fps.  You'll probably need to open it up or return to the shop you got it from for them to take a look.  

It’s running 7.4v and battery is good, brand new in fact.

it runs the sr25 style cylinder so regular aeg springs don’t deliver the same fps hence cutting one down, I’ve never had an issue doing it before but why would it be bad?

I personally think the motor could be the crap part 

All I'm thinking is to get 350fps with a M135 that's quite a chop, how much of the M135 did you lose?  What brand was the M135?

Try another motor but if it's brand new and you think it's got a problem you really should speak to the store you got it from.

Edited by ak2m4

From memory it was 2.5 coils removed so not crazy extreme it’s still under tension assembled..

it was an asg ultimate spring.

I could contact them but I was planning on changing the motor anyway so it’s no big deal I was just interested in case somebody said they’d had the same sort of thing and a motor made it perfect but thanks for the advice I’ll try a motor and see if that does the trick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.