Hi Capa Upgrade Enquiry.

TristonRossi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there so i own a Vorsk 5.1 Hi-Capa split slide, and i was looking to get an armour works HX drum mag and soon (roughly 2-3 months) HPA said drum mag and was wondering when i would need to start upgrading my pistol, either before i get the drum mag or before i get the HPA and if i need to upgrade my pistol what i should get for example i really like the idea of a shortstroking kit and a different spring to make the slide go less further back letting me shoot faster.

Any and all help would be much appreciated thankyou, Triston.

Shouldn't need to do anything, until it breaks. By reputation will be sooner than later, then if something goes replace the part. Lots spend on different springs and the new cool kid brand buffers for short stroking. I always used a piece of fish tank hose and cut down the stock spring it works just the same.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.