KWA TK45 battery

Skullchewer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Talk to me about your KWA TK45, what battery do you use? Have you changed the fuse at all? Any issues with the gun at all?
I'm picking one up this weekend and I've not owned a KWA rif before. I know the TK45 can take an 11.1v, but have heard it's better to run a 7.4.
Anyone have any knowledge to share on this one?

kwa-ronin-tk45-aeg3-1.jpg

Edited by Skullchewer

Guest Mr. No_Face

I own a TK45C and have played multiple times with a mate's TK45 recoil version, here's what you should know.

• kwa Recommend 11.1v for use with the TK45c not sure if that's the same with the TK45 given the added recoil function gimmick. But my mate runs it consistently with 11.1v's with no problem so I don't see why you shouldn't. They also run pretty well with 7.4s still pretty responsive triggers etc.
  • Plenty of battery space. Both of us run Nuprol Power 11.1v Lipo Stick. It's around 115mm long and fits no problem in both versions. You could probably find yourself something bigger and better given the amount of space the TK45 allows
  • Image 11 - Nuprol Power 11.1v Lipo Stick type Battery T/DEANS Airsoft and RC
  •  
  • Both AEGs are among the most reliable and accurate out of the box I have used. Only the occasional miss fire or jam on the field. You wont have to worry about upgrading this for a while.
  • Both AEGs have a nice sound. I always gets compliments from the marshals and players on how beautiful it sounds when running these.🤙
  • The mags are super light, bought in packs for a reasonable price and they're not in short supply, so stacking up on them will be quick and easy.

CONS

• Both AEG's are pretty damn heavy especially with attachments added and will impact your performance after a period of time.
  • The recoil on the TK45 is no big deal. At least for me.
  • Proprietary everything. 
Edited by Mr. No_Face

When I had mine (TK45C) I ran 11.1v 1300mA VP lipos. Don't use 11.1s anymore so I have a couple available if you're interested?

3 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

I own a TK45C and have played multiple times with a mate's TK45 recoil version, here's what you should know.

• kwa Recommend 11.1v for use with the TK45c not sure if that's the same with the TK45 given the added recoil function gimmick. But my mate runs it consistently with 11.1v's with no problem so I don't see why you shouldn't. They also run pretty well with 7.4s still pretty responsive triggers etc.
  • Plenty of battery space. Both of us run Nuprol Power 11.1v Lipo Stick. It's around 115mm long and fits no problem in both versions. You could probably find yourself something bigger and better given the amount of space the TK45 allows
  • Image 11 - Nuprol Power 11.1v Lipo Stick type Battery T/DEANS Airsoft and RC
  •  
  • Both AEGs are among the most reliable and accurate out of the box I have used. Only the occasional miss fire or jam on the field. You wont have to worry about upgrading this for a while.
  • Both AEGs have a nice sound. I always gets compliments from the marshals and players on how beautiful it sounds when running these.🤙
  • The mags are super light, bought in packs for a reasonable price and they're not in short supply, so stacking up on them will be quick and easy.

CONS

• Both AEG's are pretty damn heavy especially with attachments added and will impact your performance after a period of time.
  • The recoil on the TK45 is no big deal. At least for me.
  • Proprietary everything. 

Awesome reply, thanks a lot No Face

28 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

When I had mine (TK45C) I ran 11.1v 1300mA VP lipos. Don't use 11.1s anymore so I have a couple available if you're interested?

I'm good cheers mate 🙂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.