TM M9 mag compatibility

Hamster82

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I recently picked up a TM Samurai Edge M9 on a whim and have a mag query as I can’t find anywhere with TM’s in stock.

I’ve tried the usual Google searches but can’t seem to find anywhere that definitively confirms what, if any, third party magazines are compatible.

A few places have stated WE M9/92’s will fit but wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience with this before I push the button.

cheers, Hamster

Edited by Hamster82

• Hamster82 changed the title to TM M9 mag compatibility
  • Supporters
4 hours ago, Hamster82 said:

A few places have stated WE M9/92’s will fit but wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience with this before I push the button.

AFAIK, WE M9 Mags do not fit TMs.

I tried placing an older model WE Samurai Edge M9 mag into my TM M92F (with adjustable hop (so current model)) and it fit but the hammer couldn't strike the release valve.

Also, word of warning, if you want to get a holster for your pistol and are looking at the rigid kind such as the Blackhawk SERPA models et al. Make sure it accepts an M9 with a Brigadier Slide.

Get a decent holster as well, ideally real steel stuff, i have had poor quality holsters eject my mags from my pistols without me knowing. Furthermore the TM M9s (and their RE versions) are heavier than regular TM pistols as they have added weights in them.

Most rigid M9 holsters such as the Blackhawk SERPA Level 2 Duty Holster (Google Search Ref No: 44H004BK-R) will not accept M9s with Brigadier Slides.

And you my friend if you have a Samurai Edge which was a n M9 customised by Joseph Kendo of Kendo's Gun shop specifically for STARS, one of the key features was fitting a Brigadier Slide to the pistols.

Only the Albert. W. Model 01P made instead by Blue Umbrella is the only Resident Evil M9 without the Brigadier slide.

This is the pistol i own and with a lower frame swap was able to get it to fit snugly into my SERPA without modding the holster itself.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.