Camo Gear

Spoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

8 hours ago, Spoons said:

Where's the best place you've found for camo gear? Online or an actual shop?

It depends on context as to what is the criteria for ‘best’

If I can walk into a shop, find what I’m looking for, check it as to whether it meets my needs and walk out with my purchase straight away then that’s best

If I can search online without having to find a convenient time to drive to the shop, I can get the relevant information on the item such as sizing (and condition if second hand), order it, it arrives at my doorstep and it fits etc then that may be best 

But best could be a car boot sale to get it for 50p, or even better an auction with a bundle for £1 or under £10 whereby I get lucky with the item I want and a net profit by selling on the rest

((If it’s a DPM bundle in the auction then I’d like to know where the guys are selling it, due to the prices they will pay up to))

Every method has its advantages

Edited by Tommikka

As some of my gear has been russian digital flora I've used grey shop as to get it over here is nigh on imposssible unless you pay waaaay too much

some bits do occasionally pop up on ebay though

looked at countless reviews, size checking and sopken to others that have used them and got exactly what I need in the right sizes

for my MTP loadout I've used surplus stores, ebay and military first as it's in abundance over here

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.