A & K vector magazine upgrade

Turbobob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello fellow airsofters, pretty new to the sport only played a few games of cqb but purchased the above gun as I love it but the only problem I find is having to wind that silly wheel at the bottom of the mag every few shots. Is there any kind of mag out there that autofeeds or a drum mag electric or wind or a way of making a mag autofeed. It would be an absolutely awesome gun if it weren't for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance 

Nope. The A&K uses proprietary mags of which only High Caps are available. There may be a 3dprintable STL file out there for a midcap, but I don't think it was ever publicly available. 

1 hour ago, Turbobob said:

Hi thanks for your reply. There must be a way with all these clever people out there to somehow modify a magazine. Do you have any ideas where I would even begin to look for one of these stl files. 

Modifying a magazine to be a mid-cap is relatively straight forward, building drum mags and electric winding all possible.

The trouble is the limited market, the A&K isn’t hugely popular

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.